- Granite tiles: Tiles of granites are used in wall panels and flooring to bring about a high-luster, elegant exterior.
- Kitchen countertops: The most popular use of granite relates to kitchen countertops. The possibilities are endless when it comes to color, pattern, design, and combinations when granites is used as a countertop material. The demand for granite countertops is increasing because the stone can be custom-cut to desired shape and size while it is available in plenty of pleasing colors and designs that match any interior décor.
- Backsplash: Granites is an integral part of a beautiful workstation in kitchens. In addition to being used on countertops, granites can enhance the entire kitchen when used as a backsplash material.
- Paving stones: Granite “pavers” or paving stones make an interesting and colorful alternative for paving patios or driveways. When the innate natural stone’s beauty is combined with excellent craftsmanship, the patio or driveway is transformed to create a stunning look and feel. Granite blocks in the past were also used to pave streets in cities.
- Construction projects: Granite acts as a structural element apart from being used for a veneer or decorative facing to give an attractive and pleasing appearance. Granite also finds use in street curbing which makes the curbs more durable as compared to concrete while enhancing curb appeal.
Crushed granites is used as the base material in highway and road construction. The stone also finds use as a base material in construction slabs, foundations, and sewage system drains. Crushed granite is a beautiful way to spruce up planter walls and landscaping.